AKRON FIT CLUB CLASS SCHEDULE FALL 2014
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
6AM 5AM 6AM 5AM 6AM 6AM
Crossfire-X/ Booty Camp/ Kettle bell Metabolic
Super Stretch 6-Pack Attack Ropes & Conditioning
Kickboxing /Run Group
9AM 9AM 9 AM 930 AM
Lift & Cut Lift & Cut Lift & Cut Boot Camp
4PM 4PM 4PM 4PM 4PM
Athletic Metabolic Athletic Metabolic Athletic
Conditioning Conditioning Conditioning Conditioning Conditioning
/Run Group /Run Group
6PM 6PM 6PM 6PM
Beginner Boot Camp Boot Camp Art of Strength
7PM 7PM 7PM
–Class schedule and class availability changes seasonally. Please call 330-703-4972 .
- Crossfire X- Power/strength/cardio all in one
- 6 Pack Attack-30 min ab and core
- Copley HS- Stairs and more. You WILL work your butt off in this class!
- Fieldwork- FUN FUN FUN is the best description. Lift, pull and push things you never imagined!
- T-Times- Tabata challenge class.
- Run Group- exactly what it says “We RUN” This class meets at a variety of locations so ask where to meet!
- Kb Class- Work on strength and cardio with a wide variety of Kettle bell exercises
- Metabolic Conditioning-Increase your Cardio and Burn calories!!NO breaks in this class!
- Athletic Conditioning-Have you always wondered how athletes train? Come to this class and find out!
- Boot camp- Free for all in this class you will NEVER know what to expect!
- Caveman/woman workout-Test your limits in this class!
- Art of Strength- Circuit Training and Tabata class
- Booty Camp- Hips thighs butt and core…enough said!
- Lift & Cut- Lean and Define.
- Super Stretch- Partner stretching class
- Kickboxing Combo-Kick, punch, ropes, bodyweight cardio workout
- TRX – Excellent way of strengthening your core with functional movements